In essence, the California Spain Chamber primary functions are:
- To become an ongoing platform for contact between people and companies in California and Spain,
- To strengthen business, trade, investment and socio-cultural exchanges,
- To provide new opportunities and facilitate resources.
Goals of the Chamber include:
- Establish strong political/commercial relations in both ways
- Attract companies from Spain to California and from California to Spain for investment or expansion
- Provide Spanish certifications in California
- Collaborate with the Spanish government and institutions
- Californian partner with other Spanish Chambers of Commerce in Spain or in the U.S.
- Serve as a conduit to Latin America (between Spain and Latin America)
- Provide networking opportunities among Spanish & American companies and professionals
- Build and enhance the reputation of Spain or Spanish members in California
- Talent transfer & academia
- Facilitate job opportunities
Don't waste your energy! Join us TODAY!