El Consulado General de España en San Francisco informa que, el viernes 28 de marzo, estará a disposición del publico, entre las 9 y las 13 horas, un Libro de Condolencias con motivo del reciente fallecimiento del ex Presidente del Gobierno de España, D. Adolfo Suárez González.
Cónsul General de EspañaConsulate General of Spain in San Francisco1405 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109 http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/SanFrancisco/es/home/Paginas/Home.aspx
The California Spain Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the new
members of its Board of Directors. As approved by the majority of the
votes casted at the election held at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the
California Spain Chamber of Commerce, the following candidates have been
elected to the Board of Directors:
Francisco de la Peña
Jose M. Umbert
Please, join us in congratulating and welcoming our new board members.
28 September 2012
INFORMATION NOTE - Directorate-General for International Economic Relations
Deputy Directorate-General for Economic Diplomacy
On Friday 28 September, the Bank of Spain published the individual outcomes (credit portfolio of the private resident sector) of Phase Two of the Stress Tests carried out by Oliver Wyman, in collaboration with Deloitte, KPMG, PwC and Ernst & Young (coordinated by BCG) and six real estate valuation firms, closely supervised by the European Commission, the European Central Bank (ECB), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Spain's Fund for Orderly Bank Restructuring (FROB) and the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
To download the document click here
Con motivo de las Elecciones al Parlamento de Cataluña del 25 de noviembre 2012, el horario para depositar el voto en urna en este Consulado General será:
Miércoles 21 de noviembre, de 09:00 a 20:00h
Jueves 22 de noviembre, de 09:00 a 20:00 h.
Viernes 23 de noviembre, de 09:00 a 17:00 h.
Nota: Deberán seguir atentamente las instrucciones que reciban por correo junto a sus papeletas de voto e identificarse con documentación española vigente original: Pasaporte y/o DNI.
El voto es personal e intransferible..
¿Quieres leer más? Pincha en el título o en "Read more..."
The Government has approved the General State Budget Bill setting forth a 1% rise in all pensions.
• It sets forth a 1% rise in all pensions. Expenditure on pensions will rise by 4.9% as compared with 2012, reaching a total of € 121.557 billion.
• It is an austere budget, in which most of the adjustments are made via expenditure, as this is reduced by 7.3%, whereas revenue is increased by 4%.
• Freezing the wages of public employees, together with the new offer of public employment, contribute to reducing expenditure on the State's workforce by 3.9%.
• Aggregate expenditure for the Ministries will be adjusted by 8.9%, totalling € 39.722 billion.
• The State undertakes to fund non-contributory pensions to the tune of € 6.662 billion.
• The Government maintains its unconditional commitment to cut the overall deficit of the Public Administrations in 2013, reaching 4.5% of GDP.
• In 2013, the Government will allow the updating of business balance sheets, and will limit tax deductions for depreciation.
• The Government will use the increased revenue resulting from selective tax changes to increase pensions and fund social expenditure..
Continue reading the article clicking in the title!
Click on the following link to see the information:
The Spanish government has approved on August 31, 2012 a Royal Decree-Law on a new framework for the restructuring and resolution of financial institutions, which will become an essential tool in the crisis management in financial institutions. To this end, the available instruments, the role of public institutions and the procedures are reinforced. The ultimate objective is to safeguard the stability of the entire financial system, beyond the problems of a particular entity. This Royal Decree Law enters immediately into force and has to be ratified by the Parliament.
Find all the information in the document attached.
Domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012
El próximo día 21/10/12 se celebrarán elecciones al Parlamento del País Vasco y al Parlamento de Galicia. Así ha sido publicado en los boletines oficiales de las referidas Comunidades Autónomas del día 28/08/12.
The Government has approved the Budget Plan for 2013 and 2014
When we travel abroad, we are surprised to find that often many of the services we use, the shops in which we buy or the sophisticated high-tech infrastructures through which we travel are provided by, constitute, or have been made by, Spanish companies. However, we have not yet been capable of telling the world about this reality—we ourselves are not even aware of this.